Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world and the opportunities are endless for those that want to build wildly successful businesses selling in their marketplace, however the competition is fierce and you’re best off following a proven model.
Stephen Somers is the Cofounder of Marketplace Superheroes, an online education and services company helping people learn how to sell their products globally on Amazon. Together with his business partner, they’ve sold over $12 million worth of products on Amazon and have helped over 4,500 people do the same through their training programs. He’s also a 5-time “2 comma club” winner!
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Stephen dive deep into the differences between a cash-flow business and a dream business, the epiphany that led him to selling on Amazon, his advice for creating successful business partnerships and collaborations, and the positive side of globalization that he’s excited about.
- How to create a business that cuts through the noise.
- What to look for when you’re thinking about partnering with someone.
- What the “Rule of 5” is and how it will help you be successful on Amazon.
- And so much more…
“We’re all, in the grand scheme of things, tiny businesses. The definition of a small business in the U.S. is a company doing less than $100 million a year in revenue. The world is huge, business is huge, opportunities are almost endless, but you need someone to help you change your glasses and to put on the glasses of opportunity.”– Stephen Somers
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Stephen Somers: