Applications, software and user experience, oh my! In a technical world it’s easy to get wrapped up in numbers and data, but still the most important thing to remember is your customer, the human.
Jinny Oh is a world-traveling entrepreneur, founder of WANDR, an award-winning product strategy and UX design firm working with clients such as Geico, WWF, Samsung and the US Air Force. She is known for her story on Linkedin about funding her employees’ salaries on her personal credit card for the first 6 months of business.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Jinny talk about how she started out playing with Microsoft Paint at age 5 learning design skills, the strategies she’s using today to help her clients, why she battles her clients on “white space”, and whether or not you should consider creating an application for your business.
- Why it’s so important to figure out what YOUR version of success looks like.
- How to create a better user experience for your customers, regardless of what your business is.
- What questions to ask yourself if you’re trying to build an app.
- And so much more…
“I’ve become a lot more conscious over the last 2 years of trying to have that work-life balance and trying to find happiness, and use happiness to define success. Previously it was about recognition, now it’s about recognition and my own personal happiness.” – Jinny Oh
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Jinny Oh: