We all want it and we all want it now, but the problem is that usually that’s a sign that we’re not actually ready for it.
Nani Bernal is the fearless leader of the In-Power Tribe, a community of individuals that want to execute at a higher level. Her consistency has helped her overcome adversity in her life and in business, and she believes it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Nani go deep into intentions, affirmations and gratitude, and how these ideas will help you create an unstoppable drive to accomplish more in life, regardless of where you decide to place your energy.
- Why it’s so important to start everyday off with clear intentions and goals for what you want to accomplish.
- What to do if you start to feel burn out with your current thing.
- Why you don’t always see the opportunities that are right in front of your face.
- And so much more…
“We come from an era where there is no patience. Business is about patience… it takes time to accumulate relationships. It takes time to build your business… So many of us are caught up in ‘right now’… if you just work for ‘right now,’ you’re going to get ‘right now’ results.”– Nani Bernal
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Nani Bernal: