In 2020, the internet is the way we connect with our customers. Period. The only way to truly make that connection is through more personalized marketing.
Mary Howard is a registered nurse with over 10 years experience as a small business owner. She built and sold her website design agency in 2017, and out of her frustration with the medical field and how medication is used on ever-younger people, she’s now focused on helping people find better health through natural solutions like organic foods, supplements and essential oils.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Mary talk about how she went from working at a nursing home to building her first website on dial-up internet, her thoughts on honesty and transparency in business, and her advice on how to use the internet and online marketing to generate business.
- How to find the right mentor or model for success.
- What a funnel is and why it’s different from a traditional website.
- Why it’s so important to niche down and make a clear choice of who you’re serving.
- And so much more…
“Follow the steps of somebody that’s been successful, and then tweak it once you find all the things that work and the things that don’t work.”– Mary Howard
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Mary Howard: