Today your customers have too many things screaming for their attention. If you want to survive as an entrepreneur and business owner, you have to understand what it takes to create real relationships with people through your marketing.
Tobe Brockner is a proud father of 2, has over 15 years experience in the marketing agency world and is focused on helping “dadpreneurs” (aka father’s in business) live fuller lives, execute at a higher level and reach their goals.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Tobe discuss the imperfect actions he took to start his first business, the epiphany he had in a movie theatre parking lot, teaching his son about the flip game and the marketing mistakes he sees most business owners making over and over again.
- How to get people’s attention as a marketer.
- How to find and what you want to look for in a good mentor.
- What’s most important about using social media in your business.
- And so much more…
“There’s no such thing as good or bad media. There’s just media and it’s all contextual.” – Tobe Brockner
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Tobe Brockner: