If everyday you wake up and it feels like “just another day,” it’s time for you to reevaluate the path you’re on. Life is a lot shorter than we think it is and it can be taken away from you at any moment, literally.
Tanya West is an incredibly inspiring entrepreneur and cancer survivor, and her mission is to lead, motivate and inspire others to shine bright and live a healthy life with purpose. She’s a digital CEO, web developer and the creator of “3, 2, 1, Launch Your Business”, a digital course to help aspiring entrepreneurs getting started in business.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Tanya get into her cancer diagnosis and how it changed her life and career, her thoughts on failure and coming up short, and what’s exciting her in the digital marketing space.
- How to step back and reevaluate your life to see if you’re actually doing something that will make you happy.
- Why you’re absolutely going to fail along the way and how to get past it before it happens.
- Why it’s a g
- And so much more…
“Look at your life and say, are you happy? Are you really happy or are you waiting to be happy? And how will you reach that happiness point, or can you be happy now in some way?”– Tanya West
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Tanya West: