There is so much pressure on you these days to work harder than ever, to grind your face off, to hustle not only in the middle, but on the side too, all so that someday you may reach the promised land called “Success”. But what about being happy?
Kohdi Rayne is the Founder of AphidID and the Mantis Masterclass – The Millennials Guide to Financial Freedom. He’s an incredibly resilient entrepreneur with over 19 years experience in sales and marketing, and after beating liver failure, he rebuilt his business on Youtube, growing his channel to a top 100 design channel in 3 months. His day-to-day is dedicated to helping people succeed in life and take their business to the next level with a firm focus on mindset.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Kohdi talk about how he built a new mindset out of necessity that helped him survive his liver failure, the way he audits himself to create success with anything he does, how he’s attracting people and opportunities to himself everyday and his advice for those seeking happiness.
- How to get your life to conspire for you and bring you unlimited opportunities.
- Why it’s so important to do things that create happiness in your life every single day.
- How to use the digital tools available to you to create real value in the world.
- And so much more…
“I believe that the goal in life is to find happiness… and that real success is only achieved by helping other people succeed. I also believe that happiness is only real when it’s shared.”– Kohdi Rayne
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Kohdi Rayne: