Are you a marketer that’s looking for more ways to stand out? Mario Martucci shares insights he’s learned while rebranding himself multiple times over the years, and how thinking practically is helping him get his clients amazing results on this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur Podcast with Corey Benschop.
3 Main Takeaways:
- Marketing should be treated like a big science project with hypothesis and experiments.
- Overlap two completely different sectors or industries to create a unique niche and opportunity.
- Ask for help. And ask sooner.
- @Mariomar2c on social media
⏱️ TIMESTAMPS ⏱️
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:07 – Welcome to the show Mario Martucci!
- 2:28 – There are right questions and wrong questions to ask.
- 6:43 – Mario always wanted to be an entrepreneur.
- 10:22 – What to do when you’re unfulfilled.
- 11:45 – Why failing is so important.
- 14:30 – What Mario is excited about in the digital landscape.
- 17:10 – This is how to find your perfect target avatar.
- 20:35 – Mario says he evaluates trends like a 6th grader.
- 24:30 – How Mario manages his work/life balance.
- 29:43 – This is what he does for fun.
- 31:48 – Mario’s last piece of advice.
- 33:58 – Find Mario online!
Want To Be A Guest?
Apply to be a guest on the show here: https://apply.therisingentrepreneur.com