Are you frustrated that your business isn’t where you think it should be? AJ Osbourne breaks down how he’s been able to overcome some incredible obstacles in his life, both personally and professionally, and has gone on to create multiple million-dollar businesses, on this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur Podcast with Corey Benschop!
3 Main Takeaways:
- If you’re consistently struggling in your business, check to see if you’re trying to sell what people actually need or if you’re just chasing trends.
- Everyone has the opportunity to achieve their dreams, it boils down to perspective and creativity.
- Business contracts are there for if everything goes south, and they should be written so that both parties get screwed if it fails.
- Book: The Investor’s Guide to Growing Wealth in Self Storage
- Cashflow 2 Freedom podcast
- @AJOsbourne on Instagram
⏱️ TIMESTAMPS ⏱️
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:27 – Welcome to the show AJ Osborne!
- 3:08 – Interesting piece of trivia: AJ explains how he was once completely paralyzed!
- 7:03 – This is how he was able to still support his family through it all.
- 11:22 – The skills to be successful with investing is no different than running a business.
- 15:44 – AJ has done more in the last 3 years from a wheelchair than he did his entire life.
- 20:20 – Stop fishing in dead water.
- 26:14 – Is your business what people need, or is it a trend?
- 32:18 – Small results and big results take the same amount of effort.
- 38:10 – Think you don’t have any opportunities? Listen to this.
- 44:15 – You need to understand what the information is, and more importantly, why it’s being given to you.
- 47:18 – AJ Osbourne’s Perils & Pearls.
- 53:30 – Contract woops: A multimillion dollar acquisition that ended up in lawsuit over fraud.
- 55:25 – Learn more about entrepreneurship and investing from AJ!
Want To Be A Guest?
Apply to be a guest on the show here: https://apply.therisingentrepreneur.com