It’s a terrible feeling when you know you’re going to run out of money before you run out of month, but sometimes that’s exactly where you need to be to learn the truth about why you’re broke.
Jerry Fetta is the co-owner and co-founder of Wealth Dynamx, a financial coaching company. He’s passionate about helping people pursue more financial knowledge, make more money (and keep more of it) and multiply it to be able to live a financially abundant life, and be prosperous in all areas.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Jerry talk about how he went from being homeless to delivering ROI as a financial coach, the moment he made a decision about money and its role in his life, his beliefs about the current state of social media and his thoughts on travelling for vacation.
- Why personal development is an important part of building wealth.
- How belief plays a huge role in what’s possible for you in this life.
- What to focus on when it comes to trends, booms and busts within an industry.
- And so much more…
“If I’m responsible for the problem, I can be responsible for the solution. If I don’t own the problem then I can’t fix the problem.”Jerry Fetta
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Jerry Fetta: